6100 Series Premium Vinyl Patio Doors
A beautiful combination of style and comfort .
6100 Series Patio Doors offer many features to complement your home. Solid construction and easy-glide operation ensure years of exceptional, maintenance-free performance.
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.
Plus these additional features:
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction offers maximum strength, with no drafty gaps at corners.
- Double weatherstripping and vinyl bulb seal provide superior weather resistance.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners and a controlled, spring-tension system for smooth sliding without derailment.
- Available in a 2-lite style in 5', 6', 8' and Wisconsin-style widths; a 3-lite style in 9' and 12' widths; and a 4-lite style in a 12' width, with center panels that open to each side.
- Patio doors are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain interior window finishes. A white woodgrain interior is also offered with a beige exterior only.
Enhance your patio doors with these options:
- ClimaTech® insulated glass package options featuring Low-E glass and PPG Intercept® Warm- Edge Spacer System for enhanced insulating performance.
- Five interior woodgrain finishes.
- Classic, contoured or brass grids.
- Specialty V-grooved glass panels.
- Keyed exterior lock.
- Interior vent foot lock.
- Decorative interior handset.